Get to know EDEM
The Quality Committee is responsible for the design and implementation of the Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS/SGIC), which aims to ensure the correct functioning in all areas of the business school, EDEM.
As the body responsible for the adaptation of EDEM to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), the Quality Committee supervises the verification of new titles, the monitoring of their implementation and the accreditation that attests to their correct development.
The Quality Committee, which is composed of all the relevant parties of each title, also has a duty to:
- Promote, publicise, and encourage compliance by all members of the organization with IQAS (SGIC) procedures. Documenting the procedures with the aim of increasing the efficiency of the internal organization.
- Organise and plan Quality Committees.
- Ensure that all relevant parties, involved at all levels of the U.C. EDEM are taken into consideration.
- Intermediate, as a centre attached to both institutions, with the Quality Units of the University of Valencia and the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- Prepare reports for management on the development of the IQAS (SGIC) at the centre and on possible improvements, incidents, or complaints.